Customer.io is an all-in-one messaging platform. You can schedule emails, SMS messages, and more with Customer.io.
Freshpaint helps teams manage and control their customer data. Freshpaint automatically captures every click, pageview, and form submission on your site. This makes it possible for non-technical users to route data from Freshpaint to any marketing or analytics platform.
With Freshpaint and Customer.io, you can use Freshpaint to attach user metadata and trigger events in Customer.io to create customized messaging campaigns for your customers.
- Customer.io Account
- Customer.io Site ID and Account ID. These can be found in Customer.io under Integrations > Customer.io API
2. Insert your Site ID and Secret API Key. These can be found in Customer.io under Integrations > Customer.io API
3. That's it! You should now see the enabled status next to Customer.io:
When processing an identify call, if the user already exists, Freshpaint will attach the provided user properties to the corresponding user as Customer.io customer attributes. If the user does not exist, Freshpaint will create the user in Customer.io.
Freshpaint events will be sent to Customer.io as Customer.io Events. You can send anonymous events to Customer.io containing an anonymous_id. When you set the anonymous_id on a person, we associate those anonymous events with a person. This lets you log events before people log in, sign up, or are otherwise identified, and then attribute those events to people after you identify them.
When you create a new workspace, anonymous event merging is on by default. If you created your workspace before July 2021, you must enable Anonymous event merging to associate anonymous events with people you identify.
- 1.Go to Settings > Workspace Settings.
- 2.Scroll down to Merge Settings and click Settings.
- 3.Turn on the Anonymous event merge setting.