Freshpaint Help Center
What is Freshpaint?
Web Quickstart Guide
React Native Quickstart Guide
iOS Quickstart Guide
Android Quickstart Guide
Building Out Your Account
Overview of Features
Event Schema Dashboard
Projects & Environments
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Switchover From Segment?
Is Freshpaint GDPR & CCPA Compliant?
How do I QA or debug my data?
Why Do My Numbers Differ Across Different Tools?
Billing: How Does Freshpaint Determine MTUs?
Can I Use Freshpaint on Multiple Sites?
How Can I Export Data From Freshpaint?
How Does Freshpaint Identify Users?
How Many Events Should I Create?
What Should I Name My Events?
How do I track scroll depth?
What Data Does Freshpaint Collect?
Does Freshpaint's Autotrack slow my site down?
Running Freshpaint with a Proxy
Freshpaint Web SDK Reference
Freshpaint React Native SDK Reference
Freshpaint iOS SDK Reference
Freshpaint Android SDK Reference
The Intercom source allows you to send users, leads, companies, and conversation events from Intercom to Freshpaint
To set up Intercom, you'll need to create a new app in your workspace, and attach a webhook to it.
From your Intercom dashboard, click your avatar in the bottom right hand corner, and select settings
2. Under settings, choose "Developers" and then "Developer Hub"
3. Click "New App" and call the app whatever you'd like, perhaps "Freshpaint." Make sure you've connected it to the workspace that you'd like to collect data from. Select "Internal integration."
4. In your new app configuration, go to "Webhooks"
5. For the endpoint URL, enter the url from the Intercom section of the
Freshpaint sources page
. It should look like
https://api.perfalytics.com/webhooks/intercom/<your env id>
6. You can now test the endpoint by going to the
page on Freshpaint, and trigger a test event from Intercom's webhook page. You should see an event come in called "Intercom ping"