- 2.Find and select Reporting Webhooks.
- 3.Click Add Reporting Webhook.
- 4.Enter the Webhook Endpoint URL from the Sources Page. It should look like
https://api.perfalytics.com/webhooks/customer-io/<your env id>
- 5.Select the events you want to send to Freshpaint.
- 6.Select the following options:
- Send Frequency: Select "Send every time the event occurs"
- Body Content: If you want email or sms body content or headers included in your events, select this option.
- 7.Choose Save and Enable Webhook at the bottom right of the page
- 8.You can now test the endpoint by going to the Live View page on Freshpaint, and trigger a test event from Customer.io's webhook page. You should see an event come in called "Email: Sent"